1. Are you and your parents taking extra days off for Christmas break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence, so that the absence can be approved by Mr. Carter.
2. There will be an organizational meeting today for any boy interested in playing soccer next year as a freshman. Please report to the cafeteria at 2:50.
3. The Teen Library Council will have a holiday party and gift exchange Friday, December 12, at 3:30 pm at the Huron Public Library. Members may bring a friend, a gift, a treat to share and good cheer!
4. Sign up for the "Nightmare Before Christmas Scavenger Hunt" that will be held on Sunday, December 14, at 2 pm at the Huron Library. Get two friends to join your team to beat the other contestants. Prizes awarded. Food provided. Call or go to the library's website, huronlibrary.org to register.
5. Attention, girls interested in attending a softball skills clinic! The high school coaching staff and players are sponsoring a clinic to be held during January and February. More information is available in the wall pockets outside the office. Please stop by and pick up a copy if you are interested.
6. National Junior Honor Society and Student Council are teaming up to sponsor Friday's “Night Before Christmas” dance. Tickets are $5 each and will be sold during both lunch periods today through Friday. If you purchase your ticket today, you will be able to add one school-appropriate song to the song request list that will be given to the DJ today after school.
7. Due to Friday’s dance, swim practice is canceled on Friday.
8. Seventh grade Art Club will meet today from 2:40 till 4:00.
Concession stand workers
Wednesday, Dec. 10
4:15-5:30: Mckenzie Smercina, Jillian Selvey, Samantha Emery
5:30-6:45: Aubree Steinmetz, Millie Pettegrew, Lauren Zimmerman
Thursday, Dec. 11
4:15-5:30: Rece Gimperling, Lizzie Fries, Mackenzie Dennis, Hunter Garbe
5:30-6:45: Madelyn Dawkins, Miranda Lark