February 19, 2016
1. There will be 7th and 8th grade cheer try-out clinics March 7th, 8th, and 9th from 5-6:30 in the gym. Cheer Try-outs will be March 10th at 5:00 in the Huron High School gym. The Parent/student pre-try out meeting will be March 2 at 6 pm in the cafeteria.
2. There will be a mandatory informational parent meeting on Tuesday, March 1, 2016 at 7:00pm in the high school cafeteria, for those interested in trying out for football cheerleading.
3. If you are interested in buying a yearbook, please see Mr. Maleski or Mrs. Brown for your order form. You can also order online by using the website on the order form. Deadline for at school orders is Friday February 26th and the deadline for online orders is Sunday February 28th at midnight. There will be absolutely no orders accepted after those deadlines.
4. Flu and Cold Season is here!!! Help keep your classmates healthy by: 1. Washing your hands often, especially before eating and after sneezing or coughing. 2. Keeping your hands away from your eyes, ears, nose and mouth. 3. Using good cough etiquette by coughing and sneezing into your sleeve or a kleenex rather than your hands.
5. The 8th grade Student/Parent meeting for High School Orientation is Wednesday, February 24th from 6:00 – 7:00 in the auditorium.
6. TODAY is the last day to turn in forms to be considered for membership in the McCormick Junior Honor Society. Get those information forms and essays turned into the office!
7. 7th and 8th grade boys basketball players need to turn in your washed uniforms in a bag with your name on it to Mr. Roth.
8. 7th grade girls basketball players need to turn in your washed uniform in a bag with your name on it to Ms. Cotton.
9. 8th grade girls basketball players need to turn in your washed uniform in a bag with your name on it to Ms. Jackson.
10. Today there will be a special student-led activity taking place during Mr. Maleski's and Mr. Demos's study halls. Please plan to participate unless another teacher needs to see you for makeup work.
11. Mrs. Aber would like to see all Power of the Pen District participants during their Channel One time, please.
Posted: Friday, February 19, 2016