January 23, 2019
1. STEAM Club will meet today from 2:45 - 4:15 in Mr. Haplea’s room.
2. Don’t forget to join the movement! All you have to do is choose a card, replace it with a signed smile, and change the world with one kind act at a time.
3. The College Credit Plus (CCP) Information Night for Interested parents and students in grades six through eleven. David Janik from BGSU Firelands will provide basic information and answer questions regarding the CCP Program for the 2019-20 school year on Tuesday, January 29th at 6:30 pm in the McCormick Junior High Auditorium. If parents are unable to attend, another session will be held at
Firelands BGSU on Tuesday, February 19th, 6:00 pm, Room 163.
4. All parents of eighth grade students planning to attend Huron High School, are invited to an Information Night on Tuesday, February 12th at 6:30 pm in the McCormick Auditorium. Huron High School Counselors will provide an overview of the Course Planning Guide and Scheduling Process for the 2019-20 School Year.
5. Parent-Teacher conferences are on February 19th from 5pm-8pm and on February 21st from 3pm-7pm. Parents should call the office to schedule a conference time.
6. If you are interested in reading or joining a book group, call or visit the Huron Public Library today! The Library has book groups for each grade level that meet every month. Once you join, you can also make suggestions for future book discussions.
The Cover to Cover book group will be meeting on Sunday, January 27th at 3pm for grades 7 & 8.
Posted: Wednesday, January 23, 2019