March 12, 2018
1. TLC is collecting Pop Tabs for the Ronald McDonald House in order to raise money for Childhood Cancer. Please help us out by collecting pop tabs and dropping them off in the office before April 13th. Thank you for your efforts!
2. Are you and your parents taking extra time off during Spring Break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence, so that Mr. Carter can approve the absence.
3. Volunteers are needed to work with special needs children and siblings at the North Force Sports Camp this summer. If interested, please get a Student Volunteer Application from the office.
4. The Huron Public Library is hosting a St. Patrick's Day Chess Tournament on Saturday, March 17th from 9am-5pm for chess players in grades 5 through 12. Registration is required.
5. 8th grade students: Your signed Course Registration sheets are due to the office today.
6. Reminder that track practice starts March 21st. Please make sure your physical is up to date. Turn your Emergency Medical Forms and Physicals in to Mr. Sellers or Mrs. Brown before the first day of practice.
Posted: Monday, March 12, 2018