March 20, 2019
1. TLC needs your help collecting the tab on the top of cans this month. When collected, they will go to the Ronald McDonald houses of Akron and Cleveland to support all that they do for families of sick children in the hospital. A pizza party prize will be awarded to the winning classroom of the March Madness Pop Tab Collection, so make sure to bring in as many as you can! Thank you in advance from TLC!
2. STEAM club will meet today from 2:45-4:15. All are welcome.
3. Current 8th grade members of Junior Honor Society - get the interviews with your inductees done this week. The completed written and typed introductions are due to Mrs. Aber the week after Spring Break.
4. New inductees of Honor Society: please be sure to return your response form to Mrs. Aber or to the office.
5. There will be an informational meeting for any 8th grade boy who is interested in playing for the high school soccer team next year in the cafeteria after school on Thursday. If you cannot make it and still plan on playing next year either contact Coach Asher or Coach Sellers.
6. This Friday, Heidi Schlesselman from BCSN will be our Future Friday’s presenter. Students are reminded to report to study hall and wait to be called to the auditorium.
7. Reminder to 7th grade students: Field trip permission slips, waivers, and payment are due by Friday, March 22nd.
8. At the Huron Public Library:
Games this week –Euchre today at 6:30pm.
9. STEAM club is collecting large clear containers, such as pickle jars or cheese ball containers, or any other large plastic or glass clear container. You can drop them off in Mr. Haplea’s room.
10. This Friday marks the end of third quarter. Grade cards will be withheld until fees are paid. Obligations will be observed throughout the school year.
Posted: Wednesday, March 20, 2019