December 7, 2017
1. Are you and your parents taking extra days off at Christmas break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence so that Mr. Carter can approve the absence.
2. Help us spread happiness this Christmas by being a part of Project Happy-Christmas. We are asking that you join us in purchasing, filling and wrapping one shoebox for children in Erie County. Return it to the school office or one of the drop spots listed on the flyer. Shoeboxes are due by December 15th.
3. The Teen Library Council "Fun, Food and Friendship" party will be Friday, December 8 at the regular meeting time, 3 pm, and last until 4:30 pm. Members are encouraged to bring a friend, and a seasonal snack to share (which may be dropped off the night before.) Bring a gift for the Secret Santa tree if you (and/or your friend) would like to receive a gift (suggested $10 value).
4. Don't forget to bring in your homeroom's listed items for the Chemo Care drive benefitting kids at the Cleveland Clinic. Collections end December 18th. Make some kids smile this holiday season.
5. Reminder that this Friday, December 8th, is a scheduled 2 hour delayed start.
Posted: Thursday, December 7, 2017