1. Tickets for the end of the year dance will be sold today during both lunch periods. Tickets are $5 at lunch and $6 at the door.
2. This is reminder for Student Council members to bring your cookies, water, and lemonade to Mrs. Rowen's room by 2:30 on Friday. Also, 8th grade Student Council members should plan on staying after school until 3:15 on Friday to help decorate for the dance.
3. Attention, students and staff! If you are interested in participating in the “I Spy Summer Around the Corner” showcase contest, see Mr. Haplea for an entry form. Prizes will be awarded on the last day of school.
4. Attention, seventh and eighth grade girls! Would you like the opportunity to represent Huron through your leadership skills and be a positive role model for others while participating in the 2015 Huron River Fest Royalty Contest?
For more information regarding participation, an application and meeting announcement, please log on to Huronriverfest.com. Applications must be postmarked by June 5th.
5. Attention, eighth graders interested in playing golf next year! Boys should contact Mr. Bollenbacher and girls should contact Mr. Skaggs to get information packets.
6. Please return your library books as soon as possible.
7. Attention, current seventh grade students who are interested in playing football next year! Stop by the office and pick up information packets and physical forms. The physicals should be returned to the office when completed by your physician and parent; the permission forms included in the packet should be handed in to the coach when football activities start this summer.
8. All lunch balances must be paid today if you want to charge for any items.
9. The Huron Public Library is accepting volunteer applications at this time for the summer. Call or stop in the library for more information.
Posted: Friday, May 22, 2015