December 17, 2015
1. Are you and your parents taking extra days off at Christmas break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence, so that Mr. Carter can approve the absence.
2. Attention, girls interested in attending a softball skills clinic: The high school coaching staff and players are sponsoring a clinic to be held during January. More information is available in the wall pockets outside the office. Please stop by and pick up a copy if you are interested.
3. Members of the academic challenge team, NJHS, Power of the Pen, and student council are needed to work concessions during the junior high basketball games. The sign up sheet is in the office. Please see Mrs. Aber or Mrs. Rowen if you have any questions.
4. Students interested in bowling: Practices are on Wednesdays and Saturdays at Riverview lanes. Stop in the office for more information.
5. There will be a brief meeting after school today in the McCormick cafeteria for any 8th grade boy interested in playing soccer. If you are unable to attend, e-mail coach Asher.
6. Remember this Friday, December 18, there is an early dismissal at 1:35.
7. LAST CALL: Power of the Pen t-shirt orders need to go in. Is anyone else planning to get one? Please see Mrs. Aber this morning, maybe even right now, and let her know if you are buying one.
Posted: Thursday, December 17, 2015