December 15, 2015
1. Are you and your parents taking extra days off at Christmas break? A vacation form needs to be submitted to the office prior to the absence, so that Mr. Carter can approve the absence.
2. Attention, girls interested in attending a softball skills clinic: The high school coaching staff and players are sponsoring a clinic to be held during January. More information is available in the wall pockets outside the office. Please stop by and pick up a copy if you are interested.
3. Are you interested in working on the McCormick Yearbook? If so, there will be a meeting during the 7th and 8th grade lunches tomorrow. If you are in 7th grade and your last name begins with the letter O-Z, bring your lunch to Mr. Maleski's room tomorrow. If you are in 8th grade and your last name begins with the letter O-Z, meet in Mrs. Brown's room tomorrow during lunch. If you have any questions, please see Mr. Maleski or Mrs. Brown.
4. Members of the academic challenge team, NJHS, Power of the Pen, and student council are needed to work concessions during the junior high basketball games. The sign up sheet is in the office. Please see Mrs. Aber or Mrs. Rowen if you have any questions.
5. The Huron Tiger Band is having a fundraiser at Arby's tonight from 4-8pm. Eat in, take out or drive through! Thanks for your support!
6. Remember this Friday, December 18, there is an early dismissal at 1:35.
Posted: Tuesday, December 15, 2015